AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP Empty Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:22 pm

SU

Characters-
Ran Kurosaki - Substitute Soul Reaper/Vizard - 14 - Female - Me
Arata Akiyama - Soul Reaper/Vizard - 10,000/15 - Male - Me
Ari Hayashi - Substitute Soul Reaper - 17 - Female - Hawkeye
Akiko Pino - Arrancar - 1,000/25 - Female - Me

Ran Kurosaki sighed as she sat through yet another boring lesson on history. About to fall asleep, Ran's combat pass went off and her hand shot up. "Mr. Miyagi, may I please use the bathroom?" Ran asked her teacher. He nodded and she walked out of the classroom and into the bathroom. Once she found that no one was in the bathroom, besides herself, Ran swallowed a Gikongan and her soul was forced out of her body. "Make sure no one thinks that something is wrong." She demanded. The artificial soul in her body nodded and went to use the bathroom, so it wouldn't arouse suspicion. Ran the proceeded to Flash Step our of the bathroom and towards the offending hollow.

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP Empty Re: Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Ari had just separated herself from her artificial soul and began to give short orders. "Go to the school. Act like you are late." She ordered. Ari was often a tomboy who didn't care about school, but when she was a Soul Reaper, Ari seemed to jump into a disiplined but still tomboy and humorous girl. She began heading for a hollow, and saw another girl that was a Soul Reaper. (Ran)"Oh hi there. I thought I would never meet another Soul Reaper in my school for a lifetime." She told Ran while running. Ari had seen her for a splitsecond sometimes, but never really had a good look at Ran.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP Empty Re: Misery's Company - Plotless Bleach RP - RP

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Ran noticed the girl. Another Soul Reaper?! She thought, surprised.
"Yea, me too." She said. Looking ahead, Ran saw a hollow, about the size of a two story house, lumbering through the streets. Grabbing the hilt of her Zanpakuto, which was strapped to her back, she pulled it out of it's sheath.
"This one seems powerful." She muttered under her breath as she ran. Launching herself off the ground, Kesshō-en started to glow like fire. Then, fire erupted on the blade of the Zanpakuto.
"Kaen Mun Kiba!" Ran cried, swinging down Kesshō-en, sending an arc of fire at the hollow. The most the attack did was burn off it's arm.
"Damnit." Ran cursed, panting.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:07 pm

Ari jumped into the air and called out something. "Kōri kurasshu!" She yelled out. Hyoga glowed blue for a minute, and then shot out ice. It hadn't done much but rid of the Hollow's other arm. "We can work together to take this one down. Seems like it'd be better off that way, too." Ari said to Ran.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Ran nodded. "Do you know how to use Hado spells?" She asked, hoping that if they both used Shakkahō, then the Hollow could be taken care of.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm

"I only know a few, but that should be enough." Ari told Ran.

((How does a character cast a Hado spell? I found a list of a few and what they do, but I want to know what the character would do to cast a Hado Spell.))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:23 pm

((This is an example of Hado number 31, Shakkaho.
))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 pm

((Also, I don't think Ari will use Shakkaho, as that is a fire-like thing, and Ari isn't good with that. So she will probaly use Sokatsui, as that is just a general Hado Spell that fires white energy. YAY GOOGLE.))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:31 pm

((So you know how Sokatsui works, correct?))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:33 pm

((I know what it does, fires a white ball of energy. But PLEASE tell me how the caster does a Hado Spell!))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:38 pm

((Depending on the person, the caster would say the incantation as the spell charges. Once they say the name of the spell, it's fired. That goes for Bakudo spells, too.))

"Ye lord! Mask of flesh and bone, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Truth and temperance, upon this sinless wall of dreams unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws." Ran started, the palm of her hand facing the Hollow. Her palm was glowing blue with energy. "Hadō #33. Sōkatsui!" Ran cried, firing a blast of blue flames at the hollow.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:50 pm

"Bones of sleeping Hollows burn to ash, claws of the beast tear the soul, impale my enemies with the spear of justice!" Ari called out. "Hado#10, Hekikimi!" Ari would add. A spear of dense spiritual energy appeared, and it hurled at the hollow. Ari hoped it would do well.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:57 pm

Hawkeye wrote:"Bones of sleeping Hollows burn to ash, claws of the beast tear the soul, impale my enemies with the spear of justice!" Ari called out. "Hado#10, Hekikimi!" Ari would add. A spear of dense spiritual energy appeared, and it hurled at the hollow. Ari hoped it would do well.
((There is no such thing as Hado # 10.))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:00 pm

((I am told there is..... But isn't there something called Hikikimi?))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sat Oct 20, 2012 10:08 pm

((The Bleach Wiki says there isn't.))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm

((Then something lied to me. On a website there was some guy using a Bleach Field Guild....and that website said that it exsisted.))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:54 pm

Hawkeye wrote:((Then something lied to me. On a website there was some guy using a Bleach Field Guild....and that website said that it exsisted.))
((Only use the Bleach Wiki. That's all the advice I can give you.))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

((I have checked it before. It only shows like 15 Hado Spells, hardly any. Anyway...let's get back on topic, I'll edit the post with a different Hado.))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:03 pm

((I'm not finding any good Hado. Just good Bakudo.... -__-))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:21 pm

Hawkeye wrote:((I'm not finding any good Hado. Just good Bakudo.... -__-))
((Just pick something random.))
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

OOC: This is the new, edited post.

"Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south!" A ball of red energy came out from Ari's hand and hurled towards the hollow. "Sorry if it's not the best, You see, I'm better with Bakudo and ice-like things..." Ari explained quickly.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 pm

The hollow disappeared, yet an even stronger presence was sensed. "What the hell is this?" Ran asked.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:10 pm

"I'm not sure. Let's find out." Ari told Ran, wondering what it could be. "All i can tell is that this thing is going to be stronger." She added on. "Let's go!" She called out to Ran.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:17 pm

Ran nodded. "I know it feels like a hollow but... It also feels... Human?" She said while she was running.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 am

"Strange." Ari said. "Let's go find out what it is! I can't really feel the presence of a spirit, so you can lead." Ari told Ran. "Maybe its another soul reaper. Or perhaps Arrancar? I don't know." She said.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next