AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES!

3 posters

Go down

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Empty A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES!

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:56 pm

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Cooltext822458520
1. No godmodding, powerplaying, or limelighting.
2. Only Lilo and Stitch Experiments.
3. Post, at least, one paragraph.
4. Have fun~

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Cooltext822459199
Experiment Number-
Experiment Name- (If it has no name, make one up)
Gender-
Looks-
Ability(s)-
Other-

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Cooltext822459844
626 - Me
619 - Me
221 - Me
627 - Me
628 - Me
613 - Me
003 - Me
234 - Me
254 - Me
255 - Me
397 - Me
624 - Rukie
007 - Rukie
323 - Rukie
344 - Rukie
360 - Rukie
604 - Rukie
030 - Jennythe3
334 - Jennythe3

Note: Our characters can speak English in this (well, to us they can). Also, use this site.

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Empty My Characters

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Experiment Number- 003
Experiment Name- Howcome
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Howcome
Ability(s)- Designed to ask the neighbors "why", "how", and like, making them very mad, and answer any sentence said with "How come?" and so cause irritation.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 221
Experiment Name- Sparky
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 150px-221-Sparky
Ability(s)- Electrical power surge.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 234
Experiment Name- Shush
Gender- Female
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-234-Shush
Ability(s)- To listen in on peoples conversations.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 254
Experiment Name- Mr. Stenchy
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-254-Sr_Tufo
Ability(s)- Designed to use his cuteness to get people to take him home, where he emits a noxious odor.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 255
Experiment Name- Mrs. Sickly
Gender- Female
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-MS2
Ability(s)- Designed to make you sick with their irritating vapors.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 397
Experiment Name- Spats
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-397_Spats-1-
Ability(s)- Making two zapped constantly discuss one with another.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 613
Experiment Name- Yaarp
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images
Ability(s)- Designed to make a deafening sound.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 619
Experiment Name- Splodyhead
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-619_Splodyhead
Ability(s)- Fiery plasma blasts.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 626
Experiment Name- Stitch
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 250px-Stitch1
Ability(s)- Bulletproof, Fireproof, Shockproof, Can think faster than a super computer, Can transform (see below), Can see in the dark, Can pick up and move things 3,000 times his size, Can stick to any surface, and is very flexible.
Other- Other Form: A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 626

Experiment Number- 627
Experiment Name- "Evile" (Unofficially)
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 230px-627
Ability(s)- Badder than Stitch.
Other- N/A

Experiment Number- 628 (Actually 629)
Experiment Name- Leroy
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Leroy
Ability(s)- " He is designed to have all of Stitch's powers, but he also has the ability to disguise himself as Stitch by changing his fur color from red to blue and instantly regrow his fur."
Other- N/A
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Empty XXX

Post  Alois Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Experiment Number-624
Experiment Name- Angel
Gender- Female
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAY-m-pGVJ0knoiXTDmELUGEL4JCxxrVz2mAM4gPBVxe9D22T-tQ
Ability(s)- Design to turn all experiments from good to evil
Other-

Experiment Number-007
Experiment Name- GiGi
Gender- Male
Looks-A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvoV3D72qCaIb5p0_hddP_v0SzofdrJpQHkrz-w-9tk0TDb_YB
Ability(s)-Designed to drive someone to maddness with its seemingly never ending barking.
Other-

Experiment Number- 323
Experiment Name- HunkaHunka
Gender- Female
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQ6hbvGkP29rf0Fbhn690iptPlSUlGm--30bDxuWiYjnYllC0u
Ability(s)- Designed to make you fall in love with the first person you see
Other- Flies~

Experiment Number-344
Experiment Name- Dupe
Gender- Male
Looks-A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ21nzn9bfAhFa1NkSos-cXImCW0_rz7Vq-x5CKguV8YdsjalnE7A
Ability(s)- Designed to generate clones
Other-

Experiment Number-360
Experiment Name- Drowsy
Gender- Male
Looks-A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRi2_2QXB0wxzfKkyMxEACb8jXK2FQnQ7bm4_AFwAKZ1NKx6VKDwA
Ability(s)- designed to lull you into the deepest sleep
Other-

Experiment Number- 604
Experiment Name- Houdini
Gender- Male
Looks-A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdDCs1ZW2TxbWcwjIyyL1Dlg1LWEkR-4WZXyswrtcuMkZU3J9zlA
Ability(s)-Makes anything disappear with a blink of his big eyes
Other-

Finished c:
Alois
Alois

Location : Your closet... Or attic... Or in your television... they are are very comfy places O3O

http://Rukia-kuchiki-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Empty Re: A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES!

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:42 pm

Experiment Number- 030
Experiment Name- Amnesio
Gender- Male
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 303_Amnesio
Ability(s)- Designed to erase people's memory, by zapping a red laser vision in their eyes.
Other- N/A

Emperiment Number- 334
Experiment Name- Miranda
Gender- Female
Looks- A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! 334_Miranda
Ability(s)-Designed to split your good from your bad so there are two versions of you, one good and one bad, but in doing so she splits herself as well.
Other- N/A

Last edited by Jennythe3 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES! Empty Re: A Blast From The Past - Plotless Lilo & Stitch RP - READ THE RULES!

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:50 pm

First and last are accepted. There is no experiment 683. The last known experiment is Leroy, experiment 628.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Stupid guide giving me the wrong experiment number... I'll have it fixed in a second.

I just looked. It's a stupid fan-made experiment... I cut her out of the form.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down