AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:03 pm

"True..." I muttered. "But it's still a bad plan!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddie heard another voice downstairs. "Now I'm sure that I heard someone." She said quietly to herself.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I - Page 2 Empty Re: Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:10 pm

"You're not changing my mind, Danny. I'm going up there and I'm going to tell them that I'm back." I said, opening the door. My black hair fell in my face as I did so.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

"But-" I started to protest, when Sam and Tucker stopped me.

"Dude, I can already tell that you aren't gonna win this one." Tucker told me. Sam nodded.

"Tucker's right for once." Sam said.

Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:42 pm

I shook my head and walked towards the kitchen, where I saw my mother. I knocked on the wall, hoping to alert her of my presence.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:45 am

Maddie looked over to see who was knocking on the wall, and gasped. Was that... Dakota?
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:44 pm

I walked into the room, my hair flopping over my eyes again. "I'm back, Mom." I said. "Half back, really." I muttered.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:00 pm

"This can't be... You died years ago." Maddie stated, staring at Dakota with shock.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm

"Well... I did." I said. "But... I was revived, half way." I continued, letting the rings was over me yet again, turning into my ghost half.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:15 pm

"So... you're a ghost now?" Maddie asked, her voice a bit shakey.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

"Only half." I said. "I've been a ghost ever since my death, but I was half revived, making me a half ghost half human hybrid."
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:23 pm

"A human-ghost hybrid? I don't even get how that is genetically possible..." Maddie said out-loud, before thinking for a second.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm

"Neither do I, but I'm the living, not literally, proof." I said, sighing and turning human.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"My question is how did you get back here from the Realm of the Dead?" Maddie asked her. "And how'd you return to the state of having living qualities like a human does?"

(Realm of the Dead=Ghost Zone. She doesn't know the name of it. XD)
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:32 pm

"Your portal. I got to the human world through your portal to the Ghost Zone." I said. "That... I don't really know." I continued. Not without giving away Danny's secret I don't. I thought.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:35 pm

Maddie started thinking out loud again. "If the portal was activated it would not only provide an electrical charge on the inside, but where the portal would link to in that Realm. Thus, mutating any ghost that is at that exact location at that time. You most have been at where the portal linked the human world and the ghost world..." She rambled on, before her eyes went wide. "Wait, the portal is activated?" She asked.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm

"Yeah, it is." I said. "Danny turned it on."
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"Wait, what?" She said. "Danny!" She yelled, worriedly.

I rushed upstairs with Sam and Tucker following behind me. "I didn't do it?" I said, chuckling a bit sheepishly. "Yeah... I turned on the portal." I admitted.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:41 pm

I flew down, hoping that Dad wasn't watching. Going intangible, I silently fell through the floor, into the basement. I turned tangible.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Maddie gasped at the disappearance of Dakota, then realized that she probably phased down somewhere. Jack busted in. "Did I hear something about the portal being fixed by Danny?" He asked, excited.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:47 pm

Then I noticed no one was down here and I turned ghost and flew up and turned intangible. Going through the floor and back into the kitchen, I turned tangible again.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:50 pm

We all jumped a little when Dakota reappeared on this floor. Dad reached for the nearest weapon, and yelled out, "Ghost!"

Mom then said, "Jack, wait. That's... Dakota." Dad lowered his weapon.

"Dakota?" He whispered, hardly believing it.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

I mentally facepalmed. Turning human, I let the black hair flop in front of my face again.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:57 pm

"But... you were dead..." Jack said, still in shock.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:59 pm

"Now I'm only half dead." I said.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:02 pm

"How?" He asked, still in shock.

Mom answered this time. "Danny activated the portal, and she must have been in the exact location where the portal opened in the ghost world. The electricity must have shocked some life back into her ghost, thus turning her into a hybrid. Sort of like doing a 'clear' like in the movies, except on the ghost of a person instead of the body." She explained to him.

Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next