AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I Empty Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:36 pm

(This starts when Danny goes into the portal. Can you start us off?)

Last edited by Ichigo Kurosaki on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I Empty Re: Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

Post  Jennythe3 Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:51 pm

(OK.)

The last thing I remember is that I walked into the portal, hit something, then felt a lot of pain. I know I ended up passing out. Why else would I be feeling this much pain right now? "Danny!" I heard a familiar voice yell out. Sam. She sounded relieved, yet scared at the same time.

I slowly stood up, leaning against a wall for support. "Sa-Sam?" I said shakely. "Tu-Tucker? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Dude." Tucker said, sounding a bit scared. He pointed to a mirror and his hand shook. "Lo-look at your reflection."

My body felt lighter now, and it was getting easier to walk. I made my way to a small mirror that Mom left down here for some strange reason. "What's wrong with my reflect- What happened to me!?" I said as I looked at the mirror, then noticing that my eyes were acid green in color, and my hair was now a pearly white. My jumpsuit was reversed in color.

"The portal must have done it..." Sam mumbled.

"That thing turned me into- into this? This can't be happening..." I muttered, holding my head with my hands. This was too much to take in. Was I dead? What I didn't notice is that two white rings started to go up and down my waist. I felt heat returning to my body.

"Dude, something else is happening!" Tucker told me, and I then noticed the rings. They just finished going up and down my body. I looked at my hands, then my reflection again. I looked normal.

"What the heck just happened?" I asked, more to the world around me than to my two friends who just witnessed the whole thing.

((It seems a bit long. I went a bit fanfiction-style for this post. XD))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I Empty Re: Private Danny Phantom RP: Jenny, Dani, and I

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:02 pm

Kota was just sitting on a rock when a man-made portal opened up right where she was sitting. She screamed so loud, her lungs felt like they were burning. Then, it stopped. Holding her head up in pain, she floated through the portal, then fell on the floor, silver tinted rings surrounding her, turning her human.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:39 pm

"I don't know dude. I just don't know." Tucker said, as something came out of the portal. We all turned, and seen a girl that looked a bit like my sister... Wait, was that really Dakota?

"Dakota?!" I said, shocked and looking at her.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:36 pm

Groaning, Kota got up. "Wait... I've heard that voice before." Kota said quietly. She looked up, her eyes looking up to see Danny. "Danny?" She asked quietly. This can't be happening. The last time I saw Danny was before my death. Does that mean I'm alive again, or does that mean he's dead? She thought.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:56 pm

"It... it is you." I realized.

((Wait, so can Sam and Tucker see her too? (Like with the normal ghosts)))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:04 pm

(Yea. But they know nothing of Dakota.)

Dakota sighed and slumped against the wall, obviously tired. "If Mom and Dad come down while I'm here, questions will be asked. If I turn ghost, I'll be shot at. Man, today is not a good day." She sighed.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

(OK. Just making sure.)

"Uhh... Danny? Who the heck is this 'Dakota' girl and why'd she call your parents 'Mom' and 'Dad'?" Both of my friends asked at the same time.

I was too lost in thought to even answer them. "What's happening? I go into the portal that isn't supposed to work, and then I turn into... into... whatever I was, and now I see my sister who died years ago right in front of me!? What is going on?" I asked, clutching my head.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 pm

"I have a theory." Kota said. "Because I was there went the portal opened on the Ghost Zone side, and you where in the portal when it went off on this side, half of your human self was was given to me, and half of my ghost self was given to you. If it had been anyone else on the other side, who knows what could have happened." She explained.
"As for who I am, I am Dakota Fenton. I died when Danny and I were three." Kota explained.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:06 pm

"Woah." Sam said, taking it in.

"How is that possible?" I asked her. "I can't be a ghost... I was normal a couple minutes ago..." I thought out loud, as my legs turned invisible.

"Your invisibility says otherwise." Tucker said, pointing at me.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:11 pm

"There's no other way... How else am I human?" Kota asked.
"Kids, is something wrong down there?" Maddie called down the stairs.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:13 pm

"No!" Me, Sam, and Tucker yelled from downstairs.

"I guess it could be possible..." I muttered as I focused on turning visible again.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:15 pm

I laughed a bit as the rings formed again, turning me ghost. Then, I stopped laughing. "Great..." I muttered.
"Are you sure?" Maddie asked. You could hear her heels clicking on the staircase as if she was coming down the stairs.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:18 pm

"Yeah. Everything's fine!" I yelled upstairs again. I looked at Dakota. "Try turning invisible. Their ghost trackers don't work..." I told her, as my legs converted back to their visibility. I sighed in relief.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:20 pm

I nodded. "Good thing I've been a ghost for 11 years, so I have the practice to stay invisible for a while." I whispered jokingly as I turned Invisible and Intangible.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 pm

"Yeah," I agreed.

Sam and Tucker just seemed out of it, still comprehending everything.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Maddie came into the lab. "Hm... I swear I heard another voice down here." Maddie said. "Well, you kids have fun, and make sure not to get hurt." She continued, going up the stairs.
Once Maddie was out of sight, I turned visible and tangible again. "We have to tell her at some point." I whispered. "And where will I sleep... They won't allow me back in the Ghost Zone again. Walker would have my head."
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:30 pm

I almost asked who Walker was, but that would be a question for later. "I can't believe that she didn't notice that the portal was activated..." I said. "Well, we have a guest bedroom, but I'm not sure if that would work."

Sam quickly thought of something. "My house is big enough." She revealed. "If we disguise you as a friend from school or a transfer student, they might consider it. But if you wore the pink and girly stuff, they'd definately let you stay for a while." Sam explained.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 pm

"Good luck getting me into that stuff. The closest to pink I will ever go is a pinkish-purple." Kota said. "I think our best bet would be to tell them what happened. I know, they're ghost hunters, but still. They're parents first and foremost. The most they might want to do is draw some blood and get some DNA samples." She continued.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 pm

"No, we can't..." I told her. "They'll want to remove the powers, and that would probably kill us both. Besides, if you just suddenly reappear and be 'alive and well' the government will be suspicious! Then we'd get expiremented on." I explained in a panicked expression.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

"Danny. They're our parents. Do you think they'd really do that? They'd test all of the possibilities before they would try something like that. They're our parents first and foremost, not scientists. They're scientists second, parents first." Kota explained.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:49 pm

My eyes glowed green for a second from my worrying. "You don't understand how obsessed they've became... Mom cooks EVERYTHING with ectoplasm now, so now Jazz has to cook all of the family meals so they don't come to life... Dad's always ranting about ghosts... They pay more attention to ghosts than they do me and Jazz... After 'it' happened, ghosts became their lives..."

((I'm pointing it in the direction to where that Jack and Maddie seem to be looking for Dakota's ghost.))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:53 pm

"Fine, if you won't tell them that you're half ghost, I will tell them I'm back." Kota said, going for the stairs. Grabbing the railing, she started to go up the stairs.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm

"No!" We all yelled as they chased after her.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:00 pm

"What's the worst that could happen, you guys? If anything went awry, I could just fly away." I said, heading up the stairs.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next