AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen

2 posters

Go down

ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen Empty ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:12 pm

((I know the opening to this is similar to my other roleplay, The Agents of SHIELD, but this roleplay is in no way connected to that one, except for the fact this one is based off of the Avengers as well.))

"The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. 'Earth's Mightiest Heroes' type thing."
~Anthony Edward “Tony” Stark/Iron Man to Loki Laufeyson in Marvel's The Avengers.

That's what they're called. The Avengers. They're Earth's mightiest heroes. The original team was made up of Tony Stark/Iron Man, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Thor Odinson, Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, and Steve Rogers/Captain America. They're lead by Director Nick Fury of SHIELD. Ever since the Loki incident, The Avengers haven't been called together. But, something is happening. Something big. It might be bigger than the Loki incident. Director Fury knows of this force, as some might call it. He's kept his eye on it, but he's also kept his distance.
Because of the mysterious force, Director Fury has been looking for new recruits for The Avengers. You are one of the new recruits. Or, you are a villain. Now, choose your path in life. Will you help The Avengers or go against them?

Characters-
OCs are allowed. Forms must be used for any character, OC or otherwise.
Daniela Xara Rossi/Deadsnow (Good)- Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Sapphire Stone/Pyscho girl (Good)- Jennythe3
Lillian Stone/Plant Queen (Good)- Jennythe3

Form-
Username:
Name:
Nicknames:
Alignment: (Good or Evil?)
Looks: (4+ lines)
Personality: (3+ lines)
History: (Optional)
Powers/Weapons:
Other:

Rules-
Listen to me.
Follow all ARPG rules.
No godmodding.
No powerplaying.
No limelighting.
I'm allowing powers and weapons, but don't go all trigger happy on me because of that.
Keep it PG-13 at all times, fade to black if absolutely needed.
Don't fill up your post with OOC.
Post, at least, one paragraph.
Have fun~
Put "A genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist." in your form if you have read all the rules.

My Character-
Username: Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Name: Daniela Xara Rossi
Nicknames: Agent Rossi, Dani, Xara, Flower, Bloom, Red, Deadsnow, <Feel free to make up nicknames for her during the roleplay>
Alignment: Good
Looks: Daniela is of normal height for a twenty year old woman, if not shorter; she stands at 5'4”. She is underweight due to her ghost half; she is 122.5 lbs. She stands tall, though she thinks she is short, and she is proud of it. Her skin is fair colored, though it does have a bit of an olive colored tint to it, due to her Italian heritage.
Daniela has chocolate brown eyes as a human. When she is a ghost, her eyes are a dark aqua in color. Her hair is a shiny, raven black as a human, while as a ghost, her hair is a shiny, snow white with black stripes.
As a human, Daniela is seen wearing the standard SHEILD uniform which consists of a shirt, jacket, pants, shoes, and an ear piece to communicate with the rest of the team. Her shirt is a plain white one that hugs her body, yet also lets her move freely. The jacket is a plain, dark blue, zip-up jacket with the SHIELD logo (in dark and light blue) on both shoulders. The pants are the same color as the jacket, and her shoes are black.
As a ghost, Daniela wears a uniform that is very similar to the one she wears as a human. It consists of a shirt, jacket, pants, shoes, and an ear piece to communicate with the rest of the team. The shirt is a plain brown t-shirt with a few black buttons showing. The jacket is a plain, white with black stripes, zip-up jacket with the SHIELD logo on the front, in black-and-white. The pants are white with black stripes while the shoes are black.
Personality: Daniela can be a lot of things. Self-sacrificing, helpful, easy to anger are just a few of the words that describe her.
Daniela doesn't like to see people hurt, and she instantly goes into over-drive when she sees people getting hurt, or worse. She would go directly into the line of fire just to save a friend. She can be a bit bossy at times, but would help anyone right until the end. She forgets things easily, and she is a bit on the hyper side. She keeps her promises, if she can remember them.
History: N/A
Powers/Weapons: Transformation (transforming from human to ghost and vice versa), Invisibility, Intangibility, Flight, Overshadowing, Ghost Ray, Ecto-Strike, Ecto-Ball, Ecto-Waves, Cutting with Ecto-Energy, Ecto-Shield, Pryokinesis, Ghost Sense (with pryokinesis), Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Resistance, Superhuman Stamina, Superhuman Agility and Reflexes, Regenerative Healing Factor, Ghost Stinger, Teleportation (to some degree), Spectral Tail (while floating or flying), Superhuman Flexibility, Telekinesis, Wall Walking, Back Slide, Vacuum Resistance (not able to breath in space, but can go out into space with only a helmet that provides oxygen), Ghost Flame, Exorcism (not like how you see it in the movies), and Underwater Breathing.
Other: "A genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist."
Based off of Danny Phantom, yes. Actually connected to the show in any other way, no. I mean, come on. In The Avengers we have Thor (god), Loki (god and frost giant), Captain America (a guy who was frozen in the ice for 70 years), Tony Stark (A genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist who, by all rights, should be dead because of a piece of shrapnel in his chest. Not to mention, he's in a suit made out of iron that can fly and shoot repulsor beams), Bruce Banner (same as Tony Stark, should be dead due to gamma radiation exposure. Instead, he can turn into a huge, green rage monster), and aliens. If that's in The Avengers then why can't half ghosts be there, too, without being connected to Danny Phantom?
Here's a breakdown of my characters name and nicknames:
Daniela = (First name) Feminine form of Italian Daniele, meaning "God is my judge".
Xara = (Middle name) English name of uncertain origin, possibly a form of Arabic Zara, meaning "Blooming flower".
Rossi = (Last name) Red.
Agent Rossi = (Name at SHIELD) Since Daniela joined SHIELD before she gained her powers, she is still referred to as Agent Rossi.
Dani = (Nickname) English pet form of Italian Daniela, meaning "God is my judge".
Xara = (Nickname) English name of uncertain origin, possibly a form of Arabic Zara, meaning "Blooming flower".
Flower = (Nickname) From the meaning of Xara, which is possibly a form of the Arabic name Zara, which means "Blooming flower".
Bloom = (Nickname) From the meaning of Xara, which is possibly a form of the Arabic name Zara, which means "Blooming flower".
Red = (Nickname) From her last name, Rossi, which means red.
Deadsnow = (Codename/Name as a ghost) Because of the way she looks in her ghost form, and the fact that she is half dead.
Two pictures o Agent Rossi/Deadsnow, made by me:
 ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen Kece9u ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen 2ed4k9k
Agent Rossi can speak Italian, and speaks it during times of stress, though the farthest she goes, word wise, would be shut-up, stupid, dang, heck, or fudge.

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen Empty Re: ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen

Post  Jennythe3 Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Hmm... It looks pretty interesting...
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen Empty Re: ተhe αvengers: ተhe Ʀise of Ʀage (ᔑemi-ℓit Ʀῤ) Ꮻpen

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:55 pm

Username: Jennythe3
Name: Sapphire Stone
Nicknames: Saph; Pyscho girl
Alignment: Good
Looks: Saph is rather small for her age, seeming more like a teenager than a grown woman. She isn't tall, but she is rather skinny. Her dirty blonde hair barely reaches her shoulders, and sometimes she puts it in a small bun. Saph has sky blue eyes that always seem to have that knowing look in them. She normally wears a light blue blouse, that matches the color of her eyes along with a pair of dark blue jeans. To match her outfit, she completes her young look with a pair of blue and white sneakers.
Personality: Saph is a rather calm woman, who tries to think everything through before acting out on a plan. She is more of a planner then a fighter, and tries to stay out of the action as much as possible. She can be rather shy, but when her sister, or herself, is threatened, she seems to develop a split personality who will stop at nothing to protect.
History: N/A.
Powers/Weapons: She learns things very quickly; can go into a strange trace-like state where she can answer almost any question, but she can't remember a thing afterwards; and she can levitate small objects (such as books, papers, lab equipment, ect.) around the room with ease. This power seems to increase when she is in her 'threatened' mode for some odd reason. A strange, glowing, white staff that transforms from a staff into either a sword, or a spear.
Other: Twin to Lily. She wears contacts. And yes, I AM putting her in here. XD

Username: Jennythe3
Name: Lillian Stone
Nicknames: Lily; Plant queen; plant girl
Alignment: Good.
Looks: Lily is pretty tall at 6'4' and she seems older than her twin sister who ironically, is the younger twin. She isn't necessarily skinny, but she isn't overweight at the same time. She has some muscle and is physically fit. Her dirty blonde hair is a few shades lighter than her sister's, and is cut to hang about an inch and a half past her ear. Lily has sea green eyes, and normally wears a light green, long sleeved shirt along with slightly worn out blue jeans. Lastly, she wears white boots that are stained brown with dirt.
Personality: Lily is pretty outgoing, and loves to have fun. She is also a pretty hard worker when she's having fun at what she's doing. However, if she doesn't enjoy what task she is doing, Lily will not work hard and will try to fail at what she's doing, just because of her stubbornness. One of her favorite things to do is to garden, and she spends most of her time there. She is also very adventurous, and loves to be in the action.
History: N/A.
Powers/Weapons: Lily can make plants grow very quickly- no matter what climate they're in, summon them up without seeds, and bring a dead plant back to life. She has a staff that is similar to Saph's, except that it is green and splits into two seperate swords.
Other: Twin to Saph. They're like, exact opposites. XD Also... A genius, playboy, billionaire, philanthropist. Lol.

Last edited by Jennythe3 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:00 pm

You have been terminated. I mean, accepted.

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Thanks~
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:57 pm

You wanna start?

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 pm

Sure~
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Saph and Lily walked forward, and up to Daniela. "Hey Dani." Lily said, waving to her a little bit. "Are there any assignments for today?" Lily asked in a happy tone. Saph rolled her eyes at her sister's over-peppiness. Lily's stomach growled a little bit, and she summoned up an apple. Not even a second later, she took a big bite out of it then looked to her sister. "You want one?" Lily asked.

Saph shook her head. "I already ate." She lied. Saph wasn't a big fan of the plants Lily summoned up, as it seemed strange to her, and she did not want to even try one.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:29 pm

"Yeah. We have to go on Clean-up duty, as Fury puts it. He wants to know if there are any more aliens left in Manhattan from last month's attack with Loki." Agent Rossi said in her Italian accent. She sighed and turned into her ghost self. "I feel like we shouldn't be doing clean-up duty, since Tony cleared up all of them in his last sweep of the city." She said.
"But we don't know if Stark actually found them all, Agent Rossi." A male voice said, making Agent Rossi turn around. Right behind her, or now in front of her, was Director Fury.
"I know that, Sir, but wouldn't it be wise to send some others with us?" Agent Rossi asked.
"Negative, Agent. You three are more than capable enough to handle this mission." Fury replied. "Now, get your communicators and move out." He said.
Agent Rossi sighed, then stood up straight. Saluting, she said, "Yes, sir!"

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Saph saluted Director Fury as well, as did Lily. "Yes sir!" The twins said at the same time. There goes my time researching. But maybe if I find a body, I can research that to find out how they work. That would help in my studies. Saph thought, before she noticed how silly Lily looked as she held the apple while saluting the director. She internally laughed at her strange twin, but somehow managed to keep a straight face.

Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:38 pm

Director Fury walked away after that. "Wanna use a Quintjet to get there?" Agent Rossi asked with her ever famous smirk. "I'll fly us. Well, not literally, but I think I can hold a Quintjet with two passengers in the air for a while." She said.

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:45 pm

Lily nodded, as did Saph. "Considering how skinny I am, that shouldn't be much of a problem." Saph joked, before she smiled. "I actually want to find a body." Saph admitted, before shrugging.

Lily elbowed her sister. "Why, so you can dissect it or something?" Lily asked, and Saph nervously looked side to side, before deciding that the wall seemed very interesting. "That's a yes. This should take no time, considering that we have Saph weirdo psychic-ness on our side." Lily laughed a little bit, before Saph glared at her. Lily held her hands up in mock-surrender. "You know I'm kidding."

Saph nodded. "What? It's an alien! You have to admit, you want to know what makes it tick." Saph tapped on her head, before crossing her arms. "It may seem gross to you, but it's pretty normal for me, miss Plant Queen." She said, a bit mockingly, before she smiled a little bit to show that she was joking.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:24 pm

"Ready to go you two?" Agent Rossi asked. "Remember your badges. Though we're part of the Avengers, we weren't a part of the battle last month, so no one knows that we're part of the team now." She explained. "We don't want people to get the wrong ideas here."

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:34 pm

"True..." The girls both muttered, before they both pulled their badges out of the back pockets of their jeans. "Got them." They said at the same time. The girls looked at each other, both a bit weirded out at the fact that they were saying the same things at the same time. "You're crazy." They both said to one another, before they both shook their heads and looked towards Agent Rossi.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:51 pm

Agent Rossi smiled lightly. "Lets go, before Fury finds out we're taking a Quintjet." She said with a smirk. She started running towards the deck of the helicarrier. "Hold your breath, you guys." She said, knowing that being this high up in the air could be dangerous.

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Saph and Lily hopped into the Quintjet, before giggling a little bit. Both of them nodded, before they started to hold their breath. Lily smiled at a thought running through her head. I'm the freaken Plant Queen. Plants make oxygen. I'd be fine. Not so sure about Saph though.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:08 pm

Jennythe3 wrote:Saph and Lily hopped into the Quintjet, before giggling a little bit. Both of them nodded, before they started to hold their breath. Lily smiled at a thought running through her head. I'm the freaken Plant Queen. Plants make oxygen. I'd be fine. Not so sure about Saph though.
((Um, they're still on the helicarrier. They're going to the Quintjet. Or, Dani is.))

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:55 pm

((Oops. *facepalms* ))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:41 pm

((Let's just ignore what I put earlier, like we were still in the first ride.))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:48 pm

((Now I'm confused.))

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:13 pm

((... Me too.....))
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum