AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello There.

3 posters

Go down

Hello There. Empty Hello There.

Post  Sanguine-Therian Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:44 pm

Hello everyone.

My name is _______, but you can call me Willow, or Sanguine-Therian. I am a female, a lesbian, and a part of the Otherkin community(a sanguinarian vampire, a wolf therian, and fae-kin).
I have been role-playing for about five years now, and consider myself anywhere from semi-literate to literate, depending on ones definition. I have created all of my characters myself, with no outside help/plagiarism, though I do sometimes use pictures, when acceptable.
I tend to add a little bit of myself into every character, so be prepared for some not-so-great pasts or habits. I can't help it- if I feel no connection to a character, I cannot play it.
I find that I will play any humanoid-based role-play(realistic high-school types to fantasy to master/slave types), but only play wolves when it comes to animals.

Anyway, to break things down in a simple fashion, I am Willow, a girl, and a lesbian.

I am a sanguinarian vampire, as well as a few forms of Otherkin.
I have been dating the same beautiful woman for four, almost five years now.
I love the color purple.
A wolf is my fursonna, my daemon, and my theriotype. Well, one of them.
I love to read, write, role-play, and to talk to new people, so don’t be afraid to message me.
I am currently reading the Shadowhunter books, and am in love with them.
I think of myself as a semi-literate role-player, as I can post at least ten sentences per character, always play at least one character of each gender, and love playing gay/lesbian characters as well. I play pretty much any type of humanoid role-play, but as far as plain animals are concerned, only wolves.
I promise I won't bite.. Hard.

Any questions, please post them; I will answer anything.
Sanguine-Therian

Back to top Go down

Hello There. Empty Re: Hello There.

Post  Dusk Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:21 am

Hi cyclops
Dusk
Dusk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:16 am

Welcome to the modarmy Welcome to AlwaysRPG! I am Head of the Moderators, and I look forward to working as staff with you.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum