AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Hi there~!} About me, Rukie

Go down

{Hi there~!} About me, Rukie Empty {Hi there~!} About me, Rukie

Post  Alois Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Born on July 13th in Idaho, I am a post-british female high schooler. I am legally a british citizen due to living 9-10 years in Europe's very own, England. I come from a family of brunettes and have a recessive blonde gene that has made my hair a golden blonde tone, although now I highlight it to make it appear less golden and more a usual color. I have and plan to forever be a bleach lover. I am quiet and low key in real life but online is where I feel a great courage to meet new people and socialize. I am a competitive bleach fan, having spent years mastering the style and learning that of my own. I also have a hate for the couple known as Ichihime... so please... try not to mention it much, have your own opinion but I warn you keep it away from me... I welcome IchiRuki lovers though~!
I love bleach, animals, drawing, editing, music, role playing, anime, manga, reading, british goods, fish, tart foods, French cheeses, German pork, french-styled bread, Unicorns{Yes it is fact they are real creatures}, My little pony, Rarity, Rukia, Ichiruki, Hichigo, and my hichigo{Not from the anime, real life}~<3
I own a female english bulldog whom is like my own little inspiration. Although she doesnt get along well with strangers. She is very much like having a best friend living with me~! I am very proud to say:Just like me she has a rare hair color for her breed. She loves bees and it really does stress me out when she brings them home in her mouth... She loves elmo and getting to steal my food on the table behind my back~
I am in fact Bisexual... so its obvious I support any and all forms of love. I am very open and proud to have two choices instead of just one.
My fursonas are Rukie and Clovier. Rukie is more or less my account fursona, appearing to be a canine hyena hybrid version of rukia kuchiki from bleach. A simple trademark sona. Clovier is my personal being fursona that appears as myself in a clydesdale's body of peach fur. You may spot her around~! Cx
Alois
Alois

Location : Your closet... Or attic... Or in your television... they are are very comfy places O3O

http://Rukia-kuchiki-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum