AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Post  JustABadDream Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:56 pm

Hello! I'm a member greeter here! So happy c:

Here's a little about me!
Hi! My name's JustABadDream, you can call me Dream! My in-real-life name is Amber, but I prefer online-people to call me Dream.
I'm currently 13, and in 8th grade, and my birthday is June 21st! Also known as the longest day of the year! Or the first day of summer, so my friends call me the first flower of the year? Lol. c:

I have lots of animals So here's their info:
Carli - Female - My first dog ever! She's currently 2 years old and her birthday is Feb. 3rd. She was my enemy's dog before they gave her away! o_o She is a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, pit-bull, and chow mix.
Riley - Male - My mom's dog. He's a mini poodle and I hate him. :L Oh well, he pulls me in my sled so! Very Happy
Twilight (Spylight) - Male - My stud muffin<3 My pure mini-lop bunny. I might call him my "booboo" or my "Muffin". We call him "Spylight" or "Spy" because he is pure black so he blends in with the dark. c:
Mario - Male - One of my three cats. He was found in a ditch with 4 other brothers who looked JUST like him and one lone female kit who was pure black named Jayde (Or Jayden). We sold her though.
Luigi - Male - He is from a different litter from Mario, but they are the same age and born about the same time. they act like real bros though. He is very playful!
Princess - Female - My last cat, I've had her sense I was 4! c:
annnd last but not least
Dream - Female - This is where I got my username. JustABadDream is my horse's show name. She is very sick and old now and I would miss her so much if she passed. She lives on my aunt's farm so I barely see her. :c

Enough of that, lol.
Post dA here:
Main [url=]dA[/url]
Secondary [url=]dA[/url]
Can't post link's yet xD so wait a few days! C:

If you have any questions just ask!
-Dream<3
JustABadDream
Member Greeter
Member Greeter

http://justabaddrame.deviantart.com/ OR http://daikon01.devianta

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:00 pm

Welcome to ARPG, Dream! I'm Ichigo Kurosaki, though I'm usually called Molly (or Tony, in Hawkeye's case (my username used to be Iron Man)). Make sure to get acquainted with the rules! I hope you have a great time here!
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Welcome to ARPG, Dream! I am Hawkeye, and I try to make friends with everyone on the site. I hope you'll enjoy ARPG as a member greeter. Drop in the chatbox sometime, and maybe we can have a conversation. (If I am hyper, beware XD) I feel like I should be saying more, but I'm never that inspired. Also, if you do not mind me asking, was there anybody who brought you to ARPG from another website, and if so what website? Sorry if it sounds weird asking, I like knowing other websites that I can find people on so I can contact them eitherways.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:00 pm

Hawkeye wrote:Welcome to ARPG, Dream! I am Hawkeye, and I try to make friends with everyone on the site. I hope you'll enjoy ARPG as a member greeter. Drop in the chatbox sometime, and maybe we can have a conversation. (If I am hyper, beware XD) I feel like I should be saying more, but I'm never that inspired. Also, if you do not mind me asking, was there anybody who brought you to ARPG from another website, and if so what website? Sorry if it sounds weird asking, I like knowing other websites that I can find people on so I can contact them eitherways.
Not to be rude but, I posted up an ad on CS, so we'll be getting some of our members from CS.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum