AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lose Yourself -- RP

4 posters

Go down

Lose Yourself -- RP Empty Lose Yourself -- RP

Post  Hawkeye Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:31 pm

We all know everything from the SU, I am sure. We will start off that you have just awoke with your new looks and powers.

Kaia had just woke up. She slowly walked over to her dresser to brush her hair, all that morning routine. However, when she saw herself in the mirror, Kaia saw she looked..different. "I wonder if this has to do with that survey guy... Only one way to find out." Kaia told herself. She decided to shoot an arrow, and sure enough, it was better. "Well, better get to school." She said. Kaia finished her morning routine and began to put her textbooks into a backpack. She finished by putting a bag of arrows in and setting her bow safely on her back. She picked up the backpack and began running to school.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Lose Yourself -- RP Empty Re: Lose Yourself -- RP

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 pm

Rika sighed. "Stupid survey people. Why did I have to answer him?" She asked herself, getting up from her bed. She noticed something. Her voice was... Deeper. Looking in the mirror, she noticed that her shoulder length gray hair was gone, replaced by waist length spiky orange hair. Her happy blue eyes were replaced bored looking brown ones. She was taller by a few feet, too.
"I wonder why I look different." Rika said to herself. What surprised her the most was her dress. I didn't go to sleep wearing this... She thought. It was a simple white shirt with a gray jacket and gray pants. It had a red zipper, and red pocket opening.
"This is..." Rika started. The male Karakura High School Uniform. She finished in thought.
"Rika! Get ready for school or you'll be late!" Her mother called with her usual Japanese accent.
"Hobo junbi ga dekite!" Rika returned in Japanese.

Translations:
Hobo junbi ga dekite! = ほぼ準備ができて!= Almost ready!
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:14 pm

Kaia was now walking to school, she wondered what had happened to the other people who had taken the survey. Kaia wanted to find out, so she waited on the sidewalk, looking out carefully for people who had changed at all.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"Chikushō, Chikushō, Chikushō!" Rika cursed over and over in Japanese.
"Why does this stuff have to happen to me? Why no-" Then Rika stopped.
"Wait... If I look like him then..." Rika started, shuffling around her pocket for her wooden badge that was visible to only people with high spiritual energy.
"I found it!" Rika cried happily, taking the combat pass out of her back pocket.
"I wonder how Ichigo works this thing." Rika asked no one in particular as she pressed it against her chest. She felt as if the wind had blown her off her feet. Skidding to a stop, she found her human body on the ground. She was in the standard Shinigami Shihakushō, with Zangetsu strapped to her back.
"Sweet~" Rika said happily.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Kaia walked over to a girl in pure black with a--what was it called?---Zangetsu? On her back. "So you took the survey too, I assume?" She asked the girl, curious. "I personally enjoy the power." She said with a smile. "How is the power for you? You can get adjusted to it easily, I hope." She whispered, not wanting regular people to know. "If we are heroes you don't suppose the villains of our heros' worlds are here too---?" She said, still talking in a bit of a whisper.

((Yes, the villains of the hero worlds will be there, so basically Hollows,HYDRA, etc.))
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:10 pm

"How- how can you see me?" Rika asked, shocked that she was seen. Sure, that person may have taken the survey, but it shouldn't have raised the spiritual pressure of anyone who took it, unless their hero was close enough to a spirit.
"But yea, I took it. My hero was Ichigo Kurosaki, from Bleach. If you ask me, I look like Orihime with spiky hair." Rika said, laughing a bit as she said it.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jennythe3 Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:25 pm

I sleepily rubbed my eyes as my alarm went off, and I pointed to it, groaning. I reached around to turn it off, but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes, to see that the ceiling was unusually close to me. "Huh?"

My bed also felt unbelievably soft, and I felt for my pillow. It wasn't there. I turned over, and noticed I that I wasn't laying on the bed. I was floating. I let out a small scream as a fell back down into my bed.
Jennythe3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:11 am

Kaia slightly laughed. "Yeah, I can see you, though most likely only because we both took the survey, I'm not sure. Though others are walking by without noticing you, so I am sure all is okay." She told her. "I chose Hawkeye, from the Avengers." She added. "I really like him, as I am a skilled archer. Even more skilled now." She said.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:11 pm

"I wonder if any hollow's will show up..." Rika said to herself, rubbing her chin as she did so. "Wait, you said archer, right?" She asked.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:32 pm

"Yeah, I'm an even more skilled archer than I was. And if I have the abilities of Hawkeye, that means I'm also an exceptional fencer and acrobat." She said. "Why do you ask?" She added curiously. "I hope no hollows show up, though meeting with some of HYDRA won't be a good thing either." She said. "We can only hope so, though." Kaia said to her.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:43 pm

"It just reminded me of someone from Bleach." Rika said. "I wonder if there's a Soul Society here... If there is, leave the hollow's to me!" She said.
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Twisted Narcisistic Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:59 pm

Amber woke up late, as always, and ran into the bathroom to brush her usually brown hair, except now it was green, her eyes compleatly different from their normal hazel. This frightened her but she just got dressed in a camp shirt she had and jeans before leaving the house easily, deciding that maybe it would be easy to hide green hair once she got to school
Twisted Narcisistic
Twisted Narcisistic

Back to top Go down

Post  Hawkeye Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:24 pm

"I'm sure that no hollows will appear. But if they do, we won't be in trouble." Kaia said.
Hawkeye
Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down