AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Searching For Partner

Go down

Searching For Partner Empty Searching For Partner

Post  Sanguine-Therian Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 pm

I am Willow/Sanguine-Therian, and I am searching for a role-playing partner.

I think of myself as semi-literate to literate, depending on my mood, the scene, and the topic being played. I am open to pretty much any type of role-play, as long as it’s humanoid. If you’re wanting to do an animal role-play(that isn’t shifters or something), I only do wolves. I can do anime, but I don't prefer it, so I may be picky. If we do anime, something from a book, a movie, or a tv show, I don't usually do cannons, but I might- just shoot it past me. I want to play at least one of each gender, and am open to lesbian/gay relationships too. Warning- my characters get into all sorts of situations. XD

I want a partner that is going to role-play in third person, and post at least four sentences per character. I need them to play at least one of each gender, be okay with helping me think of a plot, and be welcome to all sorts of twists and turns.

I think that's it, so, if you're interested, send me a message, or reply here. I promise I won't bite.. Hard. Wink
Sanguine-Therian

Back to top Go down