AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~!

2 posters

Go down

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Empty {Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~!

Post  Alois Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:21 pm

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Create.php?text=Looking%20for%20Role%20Plays&name=death_note
{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Create.php?text=Open&name=death_note
Hello, I'm Rukie,
I'm searching for any users willing to do 1x1 role plays. Thankfully I'm not much of a picky person when it comes to looking for role plays but I do have my standards, limits, and preferences.

{What I look for in a user:}
-You must be literate... Itz so hrd 2 undr stnd dis... Some times its fun to do it in "OOC" but not in an everyday role play...
-You don't have to write an entire book. We all get lazy alot and I am one person who ends up losing muse occasionally.
-Please be patient, I may be slow due to role playing on 5 different sites. So please try not to bump every few minutes~
-If you love to add twists I will be more than happy to try 'em out, but please... warn me first~!
-Able to role play Cannon and Original Character, alot of the time I love to role play cannon

{What I role play:}
Anime, anime, anime~ Its my favorite way to role play.
Animals
Mixed media, OC's, multiway role play

{Please know:}
I do support all kinds of loves... So if you are afraid to try seeing if I would be interested in something non-straight like yaoi or yuri, dont be~ I just may be willing to do it~
I do sometimes draw scenes from role plays I am in~ But please dont request I do... I need to have the muse to~
I hate role playing real life things. INCLUDING: Celebrities, Social Media, Real human struggles... Im sorry but it is so limited to what I can really do.
I love to mix and match role plays! Like Bleach with a twist of black butler or pokemon with a twist of hetalia~! Its all for the fun and keeps me from losing interest in an anime.
I am a coding addict... O-O; I love to make forms and posts pretty for people to look at. Although I am still getting use to this sites layout so~ Yea<3
I will gladly do things like OCxCannon or Cannon x cannon or OC x OC c:
Romance role plays obviously

{Anime and Shows I will gladly role play}
Bleach, black butler, hetalia, my little pony, pokemon, digimon, ectectect XD So many more~!

{Cannon Couples I support and am willing to role play:}
***Updated over time***
-Bleach-
IchigoxRukia, IchigoxDark Rukia, Hollow ichigoxDark Rukia, Hollow ichigoxRukia, ByakuyaxHisana, ByakuyaxJoushiro, ByakuyaxRenji, IchigoxByakuya, IchigoxGrimmjow, IchigoxUryuu
-Adventure Time-
FinnxMarceline, MarshallxFionna
-Hetalia-
Hmm... Not really sure yet, give me a few ideas~
-Black Butler-
SebastianXPluto
-Pokemon-
AshxDawn, FlareonxLeafeon, MightyenaxAbsol
-Digimon-
MattxSorra
-Ouran Highschool Host Club-
Hm... XD
-My little Pony:Fim-
(Friendship is magic only :L)
Big MacintoshxRarity, DiscordxCelestia, Dark KnightxLuna, Big MacintoshxShining Armor(Considering...)
-Futurama-
FryxLeela

More may be added soon... this is all I can think of off the top of my head XDD

{I will not do these pairings.:}
IchigoxOrihime(Maybe for a triangle but I strongly dislike Orihime... sorry guys...)
AshxMisty/May/ectect, just any cannon that isnt dawn...
Big MacintoshxFluttershy, Big macintoshxCheeralee

{Requesting:}
I will gladly role play with anyone but please... Know what your talking about... Please post something you know or think I will like. I see no point in introducing an entire series to someone just to role play...
Just post or PM me what you wanna role play. I can post if your not up for it and during the request chat feel free to put a cool mix up to it~! I love doing that to a cannon manga/anime/show. I will gladly try to meet you in the middle~ If you all want I can show all my own original characters in case you wish to role play OCxOC c:

Thanks for taking a peek~!

Alois
Alois

Location : Your closet... Or attic... Or in your television... they are are very comfy places O3O

http://Rukia-kuchiki-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Empty Re: {Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~!

Post  Dusk Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I'm with you about making posts look nice, I'm getting use to this layout also. I know of my little pony :3 I also know of Pokemon and I'm pretty sure I know of animals Laughing

I'm with you also about the literate of some people. Honestly, people think I'm crazy when I correct them. Laughing
Dusk
Dusk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Empty C:

Post  Alois Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:03 am

Oh cool c:
Sadly my laptop is no more so i have nothing to help code currently :c
If your ever looking to rp anything you see just ask~!
Alois
Alois

Location : Your closet... Or attic... Or in your television... they are are very comfy places O3O

http://Rukia-kuchiki-chan.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

{Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~! Empty Re: {Looking for Role Play Partners}~Open and searching~!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down