AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

AlwaysRPG
Welcome to AlwaysRPG. It seems that you are either logged out or you haven't joined. Please do so to join in the fun!
AlwaysRPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice - NEW BOARDS

2 posters

Go down

Notice - NEW BOARDS Empty Notice - NEW BOARDS

Post  Agent Daniela Xara Rossi Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 pm

((The boards were not made at the time I posted this topic.))

Activity has dropped in recent months, so the head member greeter (and a good friend of mine), Jennythe3, and I have decided on something.
Percy Jackson, the series by Rick Riordian (I think I spelled his name right), is a very popular series. Many people roleplay it, even if they have only heard about it.
Since it is so popular, and this is a roleplaying site, there will be a few new boards, dedicated to a site-wide Percy Jackson themed roleplay. There will be no cannon characters in this roleplay, only characters created by the members. A quiz will be taken in the beginning to determine who your godly parent will be. You may only have one character, as I do not want people to go overboard with demigod characters whose godly parent is one of the big three.
Jennythe3 will be keeping her position as Head Member Greeter, but will also help me head the new project.

Last edited by Agent Daniela Xara Rossi on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Agent Daniela Xara Rossi
Webmaster
Webmaster

Back to top Go down

Notice - NEW BOARDS Empty Re: Notice - NEW BOARDS

Post  Dusk Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

Oh. I like this idea.
Dusk
Dusk
Admin
Admin